Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2008 New York City Trip Review X - Postscript

The New York Times Building on 8th Avenue - Psycho Magnet
(Photo by Vincent Laforet via New York Times)

Afterthoughts...

The trip home was nothing special, so I'll spare all the boring details. But when I arrived home on July 9th, I was told that a third person had attempted to climb the Times Building. I had not seen anything in the papers while I was in the city, so I went online, and sure enough, there was the story. A third person had indeed tried to climb the building. Just 10 hours after I had been standing on 8th Avenue and thinking about it, someone actually did it. And I missed it by hours...damn the luck!

Read the story (with photos) from Gothamist HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com