Tuesday, August 2, 2011

July 2007 - New York City Vacation Photos

I find myself with a few extra days off from work for the long holiday weekend, so I'm catching up on some stuff I've been meaning to get done for a while now. This morning I finally got around to putting my July 2007 NYC trip photos up on my Flickr page. My good friend "337" made the trip with me. We were not so much interested in taking photos as we were just trying to have as much fun as possible. The photos are just random things we saw and experienced while in the city for one week. We probably should have taken many more photos than we did. All the photos were taken with Kodak disposable cameras. Here are a few from that set:

(Photos by: NYCDreamin Archives)

Inside of the men's room door at Ray's Pizza at 62nd & Lexington

Here's me, standing in front of Gem Spa at St. Marks & 2nd, the site of a very famous New York Dolls photo.

This is my buddy "337" checking out a graffitti-covered delivery van near Union Square and 16th Street.

313-315 Bowery - CBGB had been closed for a while by this point and the building was still available for lease. Unfortunately for us all, it was soon taken over by the much reviled John Varvatos Gallery. I myself would have preferred it to sit empty for ever until the end of time.


Here's another shot of me clowning around outside the beautiful #11 Spring Street.

.



To see the whole set of photos from my July 2007 trip, click HERE.

To see the photos I took during my July 2008 visit, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com