Tuesday, August 2, 2011

April 2011 New York City Views by Kevin H.

A co-worker of mine, Kevin H., (that's him in Times Square holding a hot dog with everything on it) just returned from his first-ever trip to New York City. He and his wife spent a few days in the city on business and when not bogged down by that, managed to tour the city and cram in all kinds of sight-seeing in just a few days' time.

While there they managed to snap quite a number of photos (250+), which, knowing I'm a big NYC kind of guy, he so kindly burned them all on a disc and gave it to me earlier today - I told him maybe I'd share a few here, he said, "Go for it!" So here are a few highlights...thanks Kevin, glad you loved NYC - I told you you would!















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com