Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2008 New York City Trip Review VI

The Courtyard at Hostel International
(Photo by Marianne via PicasaWebAlbums)

Day 4 - 07/05/08 (4:00pm - 10:30pm?)

After all the adventure in the past 36 hours, I was quite content to check in, (I was on the 2nd floor now) take a LONG shower...rest my sore-ass feet, sort my belongings out, and settle in to the hostel for the evening. After an hour or so, I decided I would skip dinner...wasn't really all that hungry. I wandered downstairs and went outside to the courtyard out back to sit and have a cigarette or two. After passing the time conversing with some of the other guests staying in the hostel, it was time to get some quality rest. I turned in early, around 10:30pm...and as I closed my eyes, I was already asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com