Sunday, July 31, 2011

More Postcards from NYC #1 - The Cables, Brooklyn Bridge

(Image via: NYCDreamin Archives)

"The Cables, Brooklyn Bridge, New York"

-No caption/description on reverse.

Previously I ran a series of postcard photos of NYC titled "Old Postcards from New York City to Back Home". In those posts, I included the caption/description on the reverse of the postcard, the note or letter that was hand-written on the back, who it was sent to and the date it was postmarked. I have put up all of them that I currently have (I am looking for more and will add them as I come across them.)

Now I will begin putting up the "blank" ones from my collection - i.e. - postcards that were never sent to anyone through the mail or written on. In this series I will still include the captions/descriptions from the reverse of the postcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com