Monday, April 25, 2011

Flavor Flav Flies The Fried Chicken Coop


(Image Via)

Back in January, we reported that Public Enemy rapper Flavor Flav was partnering with investors to open a Flav's Fried Chicken Shack in Clinton, IA. Big things were expected for the franchise, maybe even a chain of FFC's (Flav's Fried Chickens) around the country. Now it seems the wheels have fallen off the cart, with the NY Daily News reporting yesterday that Flav is pulling his name from the venture after just several months in business.

According to the Daily News story, Flav had this 411 on why he is getting out of the fried chicken business:

"Let me be straight up with you, I went inside there on April 2 and found potato salad that expired on February 28. And it's then when I realized I cant do business with this man and I really hope no one ate those potatoes."

Click the NY Daily News link above to get the full story on this earth-shattering development...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com